One thing I learned early on is how to add a watermark to all of my images the quickest way possible. I do it in Lightroom but something I learned was how to make my logo a brush in photoshop. This is a really easy process so check it out here.
First of all you need a logo and you can honestly make it work with any logo but you may have to cut it out as a selection. So use your magic wand or quick selection tool and remove the background. Then in the layers Panel on the right side of your photoshop window while holding command on mac or alt on a pc click the icon of your layer. This will select just your logo. The next part is so easy.
- Once you have selected the icon in the layers window
- Choose edit in the menu bar at the top
- Scroll down and select Define Brush
- Type in a name for your new logo brush (to save as a preset)
- Boom you have a logo brush.
Now you can change your Opacity and Flow and adjust the brush size and click once and boom you have a quick and easy watermark.